Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Build – Helix FTW

You can’t build an over the top water cooling rig without some absolutely essential components that provide absolutely no functionality to the system at all. I think I found the perfect addition.

I bring you the Liquid Fusion reservoir. Technically, it does hold water so it is legal part of any water cooling system. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

So what does it do? Well, that thin tube going directly down the middle is a UV light. The yellow helix is UV reactive. So, you fill it up with water, connect it to the pump and water shoots through it. You then UV treat the water and turn on the light. Instant light show!

In order to use cold cathode and/or uv in your system, you need a power inverter. So, this guy right down here will get mounted somewhere inside the box and have lots of nice shiny things attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment